Followers

Translate

Monday, December 3, 2012

number 44 spikes again

   A dramatic spike occurred on 11/30/2012 please note any event that coincided with this date and please make comments. A personal spike occurred on Sunday, December 2, 2012. This is one of the strongest occurrences that I have seen yet and It will be interesting to see if a world spike or other events coincide with the December 2 occurrence. Please be sure to participate in the survey's on the right-hand side of this blog as this will help in researching the cause and effect of this phenomenon. Also if anyone has suggestions on how to create a double-blind test that will add additional information to my research it would be helpful. Thank you and may the world have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! I have had a spike since the 1st I went from seeing them just a few times a day to 30+ after a waking dream I had!! I dreamed I was on this highway I couldn't see the car I was in but the road had double yellow line and I was going fast because trees were going by then the road turned black and the tree's turned into stars. Then up in the sky in the distance I seen an eye crying black tears and the tears were falling onto a mushroom cloud or large explosion.
    It creeped me out... but ever since this time I see 22 33 44 55 a lot!!! I first started to see the numbers back in Jan or Feb of this year... not much though just here and there but now its almost like a plague :(

    ReplyDelete