Followers

Translate

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Can we talk to God with out being carzy?

A thought occurred to me. Why can't we talk directly with the creator (God)?

I remember this same question being posed to a very wise man. The answer that was given was very interesting. The wise man asked "have you ever tried explain yourself to a cockroach ? You see it is all a matter of perspective.

Lets say I could see the future. Most would say I was crazy but if I could it would not be because of magic or some other mystical thing. let me give you an example ; 3 people standing on the street all three several blocks apart from one another . Each person is on the same plane of existence and cannot see what is about to happen to the other . But what if you took the man in the middle and placed him on top of a skyscraper . The man in the middle from his vantage point could quite easily see what was about to happen to the other two . The man in the middle might see a car driving out of control and about to hit the other two . But this would not make him a psychic or special in any way other than a higher vantage point from which to see how things were happening . so back to the first question, if God tried to talk to you would you listen much less understand what he had to say?

This is not to suggest anything other than I found it interesting. The ego sometimes likes to play with the mind. Not sure but I think Eckhart Tolle talks about how the ego does things like this in his new book "A new earth" Or maybe I should read something more down to earth for a while? P.S.saw the number 144 yesterday two times. To all my readers have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment