- "What the Bleep Do We Know" Personally I like the first version, but the three disc set does have some nice features and additional information.
- A lot of the information found in "The Secret" is scientifically supported in "What the Bleep Do We Know"
- Actuality most of the books by Deepak Chopra are good but this one is my favorite.
- "The Celestine Prophecy" The DVD is pretty good and presents some interesting philosophy.
- "A New Earth" by Eckert Tolle Deals mainly with ego and pain body. Really didn't understand the book until I followed a video presentation on Oprah.
- "The Shift" by Wayne Dyer DVD I consider this movie to be one of the best ever. It has changed my life in many different ways. I watch the video on a regular basis. It seems every time I watch it, I learn something new. his new book "Wishes Fulfilled"is also an excellent book
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Someone asked what books and videos do I recommend, so here's the list. I do recommend that you watch or read in the order that they are presented.